Wednesday 24 July 2019

WHATS IT ALL MEAN

WHATS IT ALL MEAN

Charlotte sometimes

in the hanging garden

where 3 imaginary boys

lead me to the head on the door.


She's says

lets go to bed

I see caterpillars

and love cats

in my head.


I hope they find

a cure

for this madness

but I don't think they've found it yet.


Lost in a forest

10.15 on a Saturday night

I'm almost jumping

someone else's train

killing an Arab

not the same.


Japanese whispers

boys don't cry

seventeen second

till I die.

Just one kiss

in the upstairs room

before

the fire in Cairo

brings every thing

to a grinding halt.


In the dream

all cats are grey

but they don't

speak my language

as I watch

play for today.


I find myself

on fascination street

with

pictures of you

in my hand.


The holy hour

prayers for rain

homesick

its the last dance again

as they

closedown

with a

love song .

WORDS BY PETER STOCK WITH HELP OF CURE SONG TITLES HAMMERSMITH78MUSICPROMOTION COPY RIGHT 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment