Wednesday 29 November 2023

BORN WITH THE BLUES

BORN WITH THE BLUE



 i could cheat

and i could lie

so many thing i could do just  to get by

i could paint a picture

of the grand life i lead

but that wont  change a thing

cus i was still 

born with the blues 


so many years ive tried

so many ways i found to get by

ive become an expert in the art of happiness

a fake smile i keep by my side

but smiling dont take away  the pain inside

cus i was born with the blues 


if you coming to save me woman dont waste you time on me

dont think your gonna change me dont think you're gonna set me free

there only one road im walking down

only one colour i see 

cus i was born with the blues  born with the blues

where sunny days are few



WORDS BY PETER STOCK COPYRIGHT HAMMERSMITH78MUSICPROMOTIONS 2023

PUBLISHIED BY STACK MUSIC 2023




No comments:

Post a Comment