Thursday 28 January 2016

EDISON LIGHTHOUSE SUNBURY CRICKET CLUB NOVEMBER 27 2015

Sunbury music club is a little gem with the chance to see some great oldie but oldie band. However there are some band that are better left in the mists of time Edison Lighthouse being one of them . A one hit wonder  group who seem to have made a good living off one song. The moment they came on stage I knew it was a bad idea sitting at the front like being at Butlins and praying they don't pick you out of the crowd. Dressed in suites and a carnation in the lapel the lead singer steps right of the stage and start to get a small crowd in the mood. The first set is made up of lots of 60s covers like im a believer, I only want to be with you, Do you love me, Here comes my baby, and  finally a throw away version of love grows where my rosemary goes. Back on for the second set  and more of the same Dancing the night away, Mustang sally, Hi ho silver, Wonderful tonight, Save the last dance for me and a much better of Love grows where my rosemary goes. If I had been on holiday I may have enjoy this  gig a lot better than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment