Thursday 4 January 2018

snake woman

SNAKE WOMAN

she's as deadly
as a snake

she's always on
the take

but I've got her
venom
running in my veins

so that makes me
easy pray

one look from her
and she always
gets her way

snake woman
you have me in your trance

snake woman
come with me let us have this dance

you might say
that I'm a fool
but you would feel
the same

if she bit you to

its something
I cant explain
but I will never
be the same

one bite from her
and I could die
but I ll keep
coming back
for more

more more more

snake woman
you have me in a trance

snake woman
come with me let us have this dance

you've got a spell on me
so good I don't want to be free

snake woman
you're be the death of me

WORDS BY PETER STOCK   HAMMERSMITHMUSICPROMOTIONS COPY RIGHT 2018








No comments:

Post a Comment