Wednesday, 5 August 2026

LOVE HER IN A STUPID WAY

LOVE HER IN A STUPID WAY



cant bet her smile in the morning

its like summer rain falling

 she's all diamonds and lace

she drives me crazy when's she's late

but I still love her in a stupid way 


you makes me happy in a stupid way  

you turn the sunshine on in my day

your always late but I don't mind

because we always get on fine  

and I wouldn't have it any other way

you make me happy in a stupid way  


I went  away 

 but I go back from time to time

 to see who been left behind  

 scatter cushion's lying all around

broken hearts lying on the floor

where we sat just a few hours before

I didn't mean to break you're heart 

tell your friends its all my fault

because they will never see I'm broken too 

because a man isn't supposed to cry

ill keep my pain in side

but I still love her in a stupid way 


you makes me happy in a stupid way  

you turn the sunshine on in my day

your always late but I don't mind

because we always get on fine  

and I wouldn't have it any other way

you make me happy in a stupid way  


 what is love when its drift away

time robs you 

strips you of those summer days 

only know how fast its gone

 when you're looking back 

no matter how fast its goes

I still love her in a stupid way  


you makes me happy in a stupid way  

you turn the sunshine on in my day

your always late but I don't mind

because we always get on fine  

and i wouldn't have it any other way

you make me happy in a stupid way  


words by Peter Stock Hammersmith78musicpromotion copyright 2025

Published by Stack Music 2025 

No comments:

Post a Comment