Wednesday 3 October 2018

comes crashing down again

COMES CRASHING DOWN AGAIN

there's not enough tears in my body

for the ones I want to cry

a black hole

not big enough

for me to hide


some times im holding on

but there no end

im stand here

as my life

come crashing down again


you know I've tried

and you've been there

sometimes

I needed

more than a friend

so im crashed out

in this bar

funny you know

I never thought

id  get this low


sometimes im holding on

but there's no end

im standing here

as my life

comes crashing down again


you think you can save me

be a knight

on a white horse

well I sure we tried

that once before

its not that

I don't love you

you know that I do

its just

my crazy friend

inside my head


sometime im holding on

but there no end

im standing here

as my life

come crashing down again


so one last drink

and its goodbye

im standing on this bridge

wondering

if I can fly.


WORDS BY PETER STOCK  HAMMERSMITH78MUSICPROMOTIONS COPY RIGHT 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment